Mark Falango, LCSW, CSAT
Providing sex addiction treatment in Philadelphia and Bucks County.
- Are you struggling in the coming out process?
- Are you and your partner wrestling with the decision to be monogamous or non-monogamous?
- Are you a man in a heterosexual marriage conflicted about your attraction to men?
- Is your use of porn, GSP hook-up apps, and websites becoming out of control?
- Are you struggling to maintain emotional intimacy in your relationship?
Since 1996 I have been committed to providing psychotherapy services designed to meet the unique needs of the LGBT community. I offer state of the art, evidence-based treatment services to help with shame reduction, relationship problems, and intimacy issues. I recognize that many of us in the community have dealt with shame, trauma, and discrimination. That is one of the reasons why I am committed to offering my services in a nonjudgmental and safe environment.
The following are some of my clinical specialties specific to the LBGT community:
- Gay and Married Men (Mixed Orientation Marriages)
- Coming Out
- Sex Addiction
- Gender Identity Issues
- LGBT Parenting Issues
- Straight Men Who Have Sex with Men
Please read my viewpoint in the recent Philadelphia Magazine online article: Addicted: The Dark Side of Gay Sex.