Mark Falango, LCSW, CSAT
Providing sex addiction treatment in Philadelphia and Bucks County.
- Preoccupied – Do you often find yourself preoccupied with sexual thoughts?
- Ashamed – Do you hide some of your sexual behavior from others?
- Treatment – Have you ever sought therapy for sexual behavior you did not like?
- Hurt others – Has anyone been hurt emotionally because of your sexual behavior?
- Out of control – Do you feel controlled by your sexual desire?
- Sad – When you have sex, do you feel depressed afterwards?
If you answered YES to 3 of 6 of these it’s highly likely you have a problem and I strongly recommend that you seek further assessment and support.
Since 1996 I have been committed to helping people improve their emotional well-being, strengthen their recovery and develop healthy, satisfying relationships. I offer state-of-the-art treatment services to help with sex addiction, shame-reduction and intimacy issues. I partner with my clients in a confidential, nonjudgmental, and safe environment. My sex addiction recovery program includes individual, couples, and group treatment.
Please read my viewpoint on sex addiction in the recent Philadelphia Magazine online article:
Addicted: The Dark Side of Gay Sex.