During the current health crisis HIPAA-compliant telehealth video sessions are now available for new and existing clients in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York. Learn more.
For the past three decades, I have been committed to helping people improve their emotional well-being, strengthen their recovery, and build healthy, fulfilling relationships.
I offer state-of-the-art, evidence-based treatment services to help with mood disorders, addiction, trauma recovery, and relationship problems in a confidential and safe environment. My goal is to make people feel well taken care of as I partner with them in their recovery and progress in treatment.
In addition to individual, couples and group therapy, I offer comprehensive, outpatient treatment for sex and porn addiction, partner-betrayal trauma, and other intimacy problems.
My approach is collaborative, supportive, and always attuned to the needs of my clients. As a partner in treatment I am gently straightforward without being judgmental and motivating without applying pressure. I invite you to take some time to explore my website and learn more about my work and the services I offer.
• HIPAA-Privacy-Practices (PDF)
- Is your addictive behavior (alcohol, drugs, sex, porn, food, gambling) affecting your performance at work?
- Your relationships?
- Do you hide this behavior from others?
- Are you and your partner having trouble with communication and intimacy?
- Are you struggling with intimacy in your relationship because of past trauma or betrayal?
Then maybe it’s time to seek therapy.