Mark Falango, LCSW, CSAT-S
Psychotherapy, Addiction, Trauma Recovery
Providing therapeutic services to the Philadelphia and Bucks County LGBTQ community for the past 20 years.
- Are you struggling in the coming out process?
- Are you and your partner wrestling with the decision to be monogamous or non-monogamous?
- Are you a man in a heterosexual marriage conflicted about your attraction to men?
- Is your use of porn, GSP hook-up apps, and websites becoming out of control?
- Are you struggling to maintain emotional intimacy in your relationship?/li>
Since 1996 Mark Falango, LCSW, CSAT-S has been committed to providing psychotherapy services designed to meet the unique needs of the LGBTQ community. We offer state of the art, evidence-based treatment services to help with shame reduction, relationship problems, and intimacy issues. We recognize that many of us in the community have dealt with shame, trauma, and discrimination. That is one of the reasons why we are committed to offering our services in a nonjudgmental and safe environment.
The following are some of our clinical specialties specific to the LBGT community:
- Gay and Married Men (Mixed Orientation Marriages)
- Coming Out
- Sex and Porn Addiction
- Gender Identity Issues
- LGBT Parenting Issues
- Straight Men Who Have Sex with Men
- Transgender Transitioning
Please read Mark Falango’s viewpoint on gay men struggling with sex addiction in the Philadelphia Magazine online article: Addicted: The Dark Side of Gay Sex.